Terms & Conditions
Unless the context indicates otherwise, the following terms shall mean or be understood as follows:
(a) Customer – refers to any person who buys any Product sold on this Web Store. Also designated or referred to in these Terms and Conditions as “you”.
(b) Order – refers to a Product chosen for purchase by the Customer and communicated to the Seller using the form provided by the Web Store. Each Order corresponds to a single Product. Should several Products be indicated or listed in a single form, each product ordered shall be deemed as one order.
(c) Product – refers to an item that is sold on the Web Store.
(d) Sale Contract – refers to the agreement for the sale of a Product between you (the Customer) and the Seller.
(e) Seller – refers to Power Mac Center, Inc. which owns and/or operates the Web Store through which Products/Services are sold to Customers.
(f) Services – refers to the information and services made available by the Web Store or by another provider to a Customer of the Web Store.
(g) Terms and Conditions of Sale – refers to the terms and conditions stated in the Sales Contract for the sale of a Product between you (the Customer) and the Seller.
(i) Web Store – refers to the internet website www.powermaccenter.com through which the Seller sells Products to a Customer.
2. Warranty and Representation
Unless the context indicates otherwise, the following terms shall mean or be understood as follows:
(a) You are eighteen (18) years old or above and capable of giving consent to a contract.
(c) You will access the Web Store and use the Services in good faith, for a lawful purpose, and in a lawful manner;
(d) You will provide the Web Store with correct, complete, and up-to-date information only relative to your Order;
(e) You confirm that the Web Store or any other Web Store has not denied, suspended, or disallowed you to access or use its services; and,
(f) Your access or use of Services is at the discretion of the Web Store which may opt to deny or not to allow you access or use of Services or, if applicable, disallow your continued access or use of Services without prior notice to you.
(g) You acknowledge that the contents, specifications, and prices and other applicable costs or additional fees found in the Web Store are subject to change at any time, without need of prior notice. The prices of the Products may be different from that sold in physical stores.
(i) You agree that Seller provides the Web Store and the Services without any representation or any warranty as to its content, nature, condition, or performance. You agree that you will assume the risk for your access or use of the Web Store and the Services. You confirm that you will not hold Seller liable for any error, delay, service interruption, security breach or leak, or any other fault or defect relative to access or use of the foregoing, or for any loss or damage caused.
(j) You agree that the seller reserves the right to deny, suspend, or disallow access or use of its services to the general public or to an individual at its sole discretion and without any notice.
(k) You grant Seller permission to collect, process, and process the personal information you provided for the purpose of sending you promotional materials and similar notices. Should you wish to decline to further receive any such material or notice, you may notify the Seller as provided.
3.1 PURCHASE OF PRODUCT
(a) Product Description. Each Product on the Web Store comes with a description which Seller aims but does not warrant, to be correct and recent. Should the Product delivered to you not correspond to the description listed on the Web Store for the product you ordered, you may proceed as provided in Clause 3.5 of these Terms and Conditions.
(b) Product Price. The price for each Product shall be its price listed on the Web Store at the time the Order you placed is received by the Seller. Seller strives to provide the correct price for each Product, however, mistakes may happen. In case of a pricing mistake or error, Seller reserves the right to terminate the contract even if the Product has been released for delivery or is in transit. Seller shall notify you of the cancellation and shall refund you for the payment charged to you for the Product subject to the process and the timelines of payment partners, as provided in Clause 3.5 of these Terms and Conditions. All prices are subject to taxes unless otherwise stated. Seller reserves the right to change the product price at any time without any reason and without any prior notice.
(c) Product Warranty. The warranties for each sold Product shall be as stated on the Web Store. Unless expressly prohibited by applicable mandatory law, the stated warranties shall exclude and shall be in lieu of all other warranties, reliefs, or remedies, whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise.
(d) Order Placement. You may place an Order by filling up and submitting the Order form and providing the payment details on the Web Store. An Order placed in any other manner will not be accepted by the Seller.
(e) Processing of Order. Any Order you make shall be deemed to be accurate, complete, unconditional, and irrevocable. Thus, without any other action from you or any notice to you, the Seller shall have the right – but not the obligation – to process your Order. Subject to Seller’s discretion, you may request to revise or cancel an order and Seller will strive to accommodate your request on a commercially reasonable effort basis.
(f) Acceptance of Order. Each Order of a Product shall be subject to Seller’s acceptance at its sole discretion and each accepted Order shall constitute a separate Sales Contract. There are various reasons which may hinder or impact the processing of your Order; thus, the Seller reserves the right to decline or cancel an order for any reason at any given time.
(a) Modes. You may pay for the Product through any of the payment modes allowed by the Seller. However, your payment will only be credited or accepted when the Seller accepts your Order. Seller may impose additional terms or change the payment modes at any time at its discretion.
(b) Limitation of Liability. You agree that you are subject to the user agreement of your chosen payment mode and that you may not hold the Seller liable for any failure, disruption, or error made by the service provider of your chosen payment mode.
(c) Invoice. The seller will prepare an invoice upon acceptance of the Order and will deliver it along with the Product.
(d) Non-Payment. If you fail to pay pursuant to the terms and conditions of the payment mode you chose or your payment is canceled for any reason, the Seller shall have the right to cancel the Sales Contract or hold the delivery of the Product without prejudice to any other right or remedy.
(a) Place of Delivery. The Product shall be delivered to the address specified in your Order. Delivery shall only be made within specified areas in the Philippines. Once designated, the place of delivery shall not be changed unless the Seller expressly agrees in writing.
(b) Delivery Charges. The charges for packing and delivery shall be as stated in the Order form.
(c) Delivery Period. Delivery of a Product is subject to the availability of the Product and other events beyond the control of the Seller and delay may occur such that the delivery period stated is a mere estimate. You acknowledge that the time for delivery shall not be essential to the sales contract and that you shall not hold Seller liable should there be a delay in the delivery of your Product.
(d) Failed Delivery. Should the delivery of the Product fail due to your fault or negligence, the Seller may terminate the Sales Contract without waiving any of its rights or remedies.
3.4 UNCLAIMED SELF-COLLECT ORDERS POLICY
Customers who opted to collect their orders physically or through the Self- Collect delivery method shall claim their orders within a period of 30 days from the receipt of the Seller’s email notifying them that the order is ready for pick-up. Failure to appear in the chosen Power Mac Center store within the period above-stated shall result in the automatic delivery of the order to Power Mac Center’s Head Office located at Brgy. Kapitolyo, Pasig City. Once received by the Seller, refund is available but with a restocking fee equivalent to 10% of the order value. The customer will be notified via e-mail by the Seller regarding the processed refund and deducted restocking fee of the unclaimed order.
3.5 INQUIRY OR COMPLAINT
(a) Inquiry. Should you have any questions, you may contact the Seller through the “Contact Us or Web Store Support.
(b) Complaint. Within three (3) days from delivery of the Product and immediately upon discovery, you must contact the Seller as stated above and notify it of your complaint regarding any of the following:
- b.1. the Product delivered is not the product you ordered;
- b.2 the Product delivered does not correspond to the description listed on the Web Store for the product you ordered;
- b.3 the Product delivered does not include the complete components or accessories specified on the Web Store;
- b.4 the number of Products delivered does not correspond to the number of products you ordered on the Web Store, or
- b.5 without your unreasonable use, there is a defect, malfunction, or failure to conform to a warranty of the Product delivered.
(c) Seller’s Action. Seller shall endeavor to reply and act on your complaint within thirty (30) days. Should more time be needed, the Seller may ask you for an extension of thirty (30) days.
(d) Reliefs Available to You. If you have notified Seller as provided in Clause 3.5 (b) of these Terms and Conditions and your complaint pertains to any of the circumstances mentioned in said clause, you may be entitled to any of the following reliefs depending on the applicable circumstance:
- d.1 Replacement of Products. Should the circumstance provided in Clause 3.5 (b.1) or in Clause 3.5 (b.2) be applicable to you and there was a mistake or error in the product delivered, Seller at its discretion may replace the Product and make available a replacement product at the Power Mac Center physical store nearest you. A replacement product shall only be released to you provided you return the Product as follows: (1) with all its components and accessories, (2) contained in the original manufacturer packaging when it was delivered, (3) without any mark or indication on the Product that it has been unreasonably or improperly used, and (4) original sales invoice.
- d.2 Delivery Correction. Should the circumstance provided in Clause 3.5 (b.3) or in Clause 3.5 (b.4) be applicable to you and there was incomplete delivery as described therein, Seller shall endeavor to deliver within a reasonable time the undelivered component or accessory in case of the former and the remaining undelivered product in case of the latter. The delivery process shall be as specified in Clause 3.3 of these Terms and Condition. Should any product be delivered in excess of your order as described in Clause 3.5 (b.4), Seller at its discretion may ask you to pay for the excess products delivered at the contract rate and collect a payment within mutually agreed reasonable time or Seller may grant a price reduction for the product delivered in excess of your order upon receipt of your notice or upon its own discovery of the excess delivery.
- d.3 Remedy, replacement, or refund. In the event that, as provided in Clause 3.5 (b.5), without your unreasonable use, there is a defect, malfunction, or failure to conform to a warranty of the Product delivered, the Seller shall remedy it within the period stated in Clause 3.5 (c). Should the Product continue to have the defect or malfunction even after a reasonable number of attempts to remedy it, Seller will replace the Product and make available a replacement product at the Power Mac Center physical store nearest you; however, a replacement product shall only be released to you provided you return the Product as follows: (1) with all its components and accessories, (2) contained in the original manufacturer packaging when it was delivered, (3) with a written report from the manufacturer-authorized service center that the Product has a defect or malfunction or with a directive from the manufacturer to replace the product, and (4) original invoice. Should you be entitled to a replacement product after compliance with the immediately foregoing requirements and Seller be unable to replace the Product, Seller shall provide you with a refund pursuant to the process in Clause 3.5 (d.4).
Even if there were no attempts to remedy the defect or malfunction, Seller at its discretion may allow you to have your Product replaced provided the following concur: (1) within three (3) days from delivery of the Product and immediately upon your discovery of a defect or malfunction, you notify Seller thereof; and, (2) within seven (7) days from delivery of the Product, you return the Product in the manner provided in the immediately preceding paragraph.
As stated in Clause 3.1(c), the warranties for each sold Product shall be as stated on the Web Store. Unless expressly prohibited by applicable mandatory law, the stated warranties shall exclude and shall be in lieu of all other warranties, reliefs, or remedies, whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise.
- d.4 Refund. Should you be entitled to a replacement product or to the delivery of an undelivered product and Seller be unable to comply for any reason or should Seller allow you a refund, Seller may provide you with a refund for the replacement product, the undelivered product, or the defective or malfunctioning product. Any refund shall be conditioned upon your return, and our acceptance, of the Product. A refund shall be made through a check which shall be made to the person named as a payee (or depositor in case of bank deposit) in the payment mode you used to pay for your Order of the Product. Seller may change the refund process at any time at its discretion. While the Seller aims to effect a refund at the soonest possible time, the processing of your refund may take time.
3.6 TITLE AND RISK
(a) Seller’s Reservation. Seller reserves the right of possession or ownership in the Product despite its delivery to a carrier for the purpose of transmission to you until Seller has received notification from the payment service provider you chose that it has cleared payment (or, deposit) of your full payment for the Product. The Product is at the Seller’s risk until its ownership is transferred to you.
(b) Your Commitment. You commit that you shall ensure that full payment for the Product is processed within a reasonable time. You also commit that you will safely keep the Product as bailee for Seller; and that, within three (3) days from your receipt of any inquiry from Seller or the occurrence of any event which may affect Seller’s rights in the Product, you will immediately reply to Seller or notify Seller of such an event.
3.7 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
(a) Extent. Seller shall, in no event, be liable to you for indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages, or damages for loss of profit, revenue, or use, arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions. To the extent permitted by law, the Seller’s liability for damages arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall not exceed the purchase price of the product.
3.8 TERMINATION OF SALE
(a) Upon your request. Subject to Seller’s discretion, you may request to terminate the Sales Contract and Seller will strive to accommodate your request on a commercially reasonable effort basis.
(b) Upon Seller’s determination. Without prejudice to any other right, Seller may terminate the Sales Contract by notifying you in writing at any time should any of the following happen or be present:
- b.1 The Product becomes unavailable;
- b.2 There was a mistake or error in the price listed for the product; or,
- b.3 You wrongfully neglect or refuse to accept the Product or you are in breach of any other obligation under these Terms and Conditions.
4. General Provisions
(a) Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions constitute the full and complete agreement between you and Seller. Should there be a prior agreement, representation, or understanding whether written or verbal, this Agreement shall supersede.
(c) Variation. Seller reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and our policies at any time at our sole discretion. Your continued use of the Web Store constitutes acceptance of the amended Terms and Conditions.
(d) Force Majeure. Seller shall not be considered in breach of the terms and conditions hereunder, if the Seller has been prevented by force majeure. Force majeure, for the purposes of this agreement, shall include acts of God, war (declared or undeclared), hostilities, rebellion, insurrections, acts of terrorism, actual or threatened, any act of any government, any instrumentality or agency thereof, or any act or cause which is reasonably beyond the control of the Seller.
(e) Communication. Should you have any questions or notice, you may contact the Seller through the “Contact Us” page on the Web Store. In turn, the Seller will contact you through the contact information you provided.
(f) Termination of Use. Without prejudice to any other right, Seller may at its sole discretion deny or not allow you access or use of Services or, if applicable, disallow your continued access or use of Services without prior notice.
(g) Language. Any communication between you and the Seller shall be made in the English language.
(h) Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted under Philippine laws, which shall prevail in the event of any conflict of laws.
(i) Severability. Should any part of this Term be declared contrary to law or unenforceable, then such part shall be deemed severable from the rest of the Terms and the remaining parts deemed in full force and effect.
(j) Venue. Should there be any dispute arising from or in relation to these Terms and Conditions, both you and Seller agree that a complaint shall only be filed in the proper court or quasi-judicial agency located in Makati City, Metro Manila.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.