Choose from our variety of repair services and enjoy your device with the assurance of our support.
Introducing the Mobile Care Premium Program
A new way to serve you
and protect your iPhone.
The Mobile Care Premium Program serves customers who purchase the all-new iPhone from Power Mac Center and The Loop stores, webstore, and marketplaces, beginning October 20, 2023.
PREMIUM SERVICE EXPERIENCES
Unlimited free software fix fee
Unlimited free diagnostic fee
Unlimited free non-repair services fee
One-time one-way free shipping fee
Apple Limited Warranty
*Mobile Care Premium Program
Hardware Repair / Replacement
|Any Authorized Apple Service Provider
*Terms and conditions apply
Upload your receipt or proof of purchase and get the protection you deserve.
Terms and Conditions
- Applicable to all iPhone purchases from all Power Mac Center and The Loop stores, webstore, and online marketplaces, starting Oct 20, 2023.
- A valid proof of purchase is a prerequisite for availing the program. For devices purchased from Marketplaces, a copy of the proof of purchase will be required.
- The service is non-transferable as it is linked to the device's serial number.
- Applies to both carry-in repairs and ship-and-fix repairs.
- Mobile Care Premium Program benefits cannot be converted to cash or sales credit.
- Accidental, physical, and liquid damage renders the device ineligible for the Mobile Care Premium Program benefits.
- Benefits are exclusively accessible through our network of Mobile Care Apple Authorized Service Providers and Power Mac Center Premium Partners.
- The cost of replacement part(s) is chargeable unless it falls within the coverage of the Apple Limited Warranty.
Customers are encouraged to retain their receipts and, for added convenience, to upload their proof of purchase through the provided link. This is to swiftly verify their eligibility for program benefits.
|Software Fix Fee*
|Apple Watch Edition
|iPhone 8 Plus and earlier models
|iPhone X and latest models
|iMac / Mac Mini / Cinema Display
|Mac Pro / iMac Pro
|Apple Accessories / Beats by Dr. Dre / Apple AirPods
|Apple Airport / Base Station / Apple TV
Frequently Asked Questions
How is Mobile Care Services different from other Service Providers in the Philippines?
Mobile Care Services Phils., Inc.is the largest Apple Service Provider in the Philippines. We have been recognised as a Premium Service Provider, a distinction given to an elite list of Apple Service Providers all over the globe that meet Apple’s stringent service standards. Fully equipped to offer fast and efficient repairs with Apple Certified Technicians and an exclusive access to genuine Apple parts, Mobilecare Services accommodates personal and enterprise service requirements.
What are the available services of Mobile Care Service Centers?
Mobile Care Services Phils., Inc. AASP or Apple Authorized Service Providers offer 3 options to our retail customers.
- Carry-in Repair. Take your Apple device to any of our Service Centers and we’d be happy to assist you on the repair process. Visit https://powermaccenter.com/pages/mobile-care to view all Service Center locations.
- On-site Service. Contact us and we will accommodate field service requests for your Mac devices.
- Ship and Fix Service. You can ship in your defective Apple device for repair thru our partner couriers, and once the repair has been completed, we will ship it back to you.
- Retail Drop Off. You may now drop off your devices for service and repair at our select stores with a minimal shipping fee.
What are the procedures and requirements to claim warranty?
The proof of purchase must be presented upon surrendering the device for repair. If the document is not available, Mobile Care Services AASP will access the Apple Global database providing us details about an Apple Product including remaining days of warranty.
Are your Engineers skilled to dismantle Apple Computers? And do repairs?
Mobile Care Services maintains a pool of Apple Certified Engineers and Support Professionals. Repair tools prescribed by Apple are used by Apple Certified Engineers during the course of diagnosis to ensure the quality of repair of your device.
Where do you get replacement parts from?
As an Authorized Service Provider, Apple has granted Mobile Care Services AASPs an exclusive access to genuine Apple parts and order them from Apple HQ Singapore.
Do you have service centers outside Metro Manila? How can provincial customers take advantage of your after-sales services?
Mobile Care Services AASP has branches in Sm City Clark Pampanga, Robinson’s Galleria Cebu, Festive Walk Iloilo, Limketkai Centre Cagayan De Oro, Abreeza Mall Davao, and KCC Mall Zamboanga. For areas with limited to no access to our service centers, customers in other provinces can take advantage of our Ship and Fix Service. You may send an email to email@example.com.
What is the average repair turn around time?
- Mac Portables and desktops
Diagnosis: 2-3 days
Turn-around Time: Could be as short as 1-2 weeks depending on the parts that needs replacement, maximum 3-4 weeks.
- iOS Devices
(iPhone, Watch, iPad and iPods)
Diagnosis: 1-2 days
Turn-around Time: All required parts for replacement of items are coming from Apple HQ Singapore and would undergo government mandated process and requirements that would take approximately 2-3 weeks to a maximum of 1 month.
Does Mobilecare Services guarantee its repairs?
Apple assumes the remaining term of the Warranty or ninety (90) days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever provides longer coverage for you.
How much do you charge your customers? In case I cancelled the repair, should I still pay?
We have published rates available in our Service Centers which includes Diagnostic and Software fees for billed service repairs. A service quotation is sent to customers for approval, and 50% downpayment of the total repair cost is required in order for Mobile Care Services to place an order to Apple. Customers may opt to pay at Mobile Care Service Centers or through online facilities. Contact us and we will provide you with an accurate scheme of fees for your repair.
How Can I get Updates on the Status of the Repair?
Customers will be receiving SMS and Email from our team to update the status of their repair. They can check the real time status of their devices through our Online Service Tracking by entering the Acknowledgement Receipt number and the customer’s last name.
What is Advanced Exchange Program?
Advanced Exchange Program is a billed option provided by Apple for out-of-warranty units and voided from warranty units. Advance Exchange Program is also available for Mac Desktops and Portables replacement parts. Defective parts/units are shipped back to Apple and content will no longer be retrieved.
Are damages like scratch, dents or liquid contact void the warranty of my Apple device?
Yes. Scratches, dents, liquid contact, or physical damage may void the warranty of your Apple product. Please see http://www.apple.com/legal/warranty for more detailed information.
Do You Offer Maintenance Service to Companies and Schools?
Our Mobile Care Services Enterprise Solutions Team provides software and hardware solutions for a wide range of Apple products to corporate clients. All maintenance services offered are secured under a standard agreement between Mobile Care Services and the client. Our standard agreement may be customized to fit the needs of our corporate clients within Apple’s Product Terms and Conditions. Contact our Enterprise Solutions Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to send defective Apple device through Ship and Fix Service?
Our Ship and Fix Service was developed primarily for Mobilecare Services client’s convenience. It aims to provide service and support to neighboring cities beyond our locations. Shipping Fees apply to In Warranty and Out of Warranty devices. Send your inquiries or requests to email@example.com or call our Customer Care hotline at (02) 8725-4762.
What is the contact details of Mobilecare Services AASP?
Customers may reach us from Monday to Saturday, 8 am to 5 pm, through our Customer Care Hotline (02) 8725-4PMC (4762) and email support firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is Software Repair included in the One Year Apple Limited Warranty? Does it provide warranty?
No, it is not included. If the reported issue was resolved by either Restoration/Reformatting and the Apple device is still under warranty, the customer needs to pay the Software Fee. No warranty will be provided for devices resolved by Software Fix.
Does Mobilecare Services AASP provide back up services?
Mobile Care Services offers data transfer solutions for faster and safer transportation of data from one device to another at a low price. However, AASP is limited to back-up data or information stored in the device's memory or storage to protect customer's privacy and personal information. The service center will not be liable for any missing documents, files, or any loss of information, if applicable.
What do I need to do before I bring my Apple device to Mobilecare Services AASP for repair?
6 Steps to do before bringing your Apple device to Mobilecare Services for repair:
- Present a copy of proof of purchase/receipt/sales invoice of the purchased device to validate the warranty coverage to our Service Center.
- Keep a separate backup copy of all data, files, and other information from your device. Software reformatting will be done during the diagnosis process, which will erase all files and data.
- Remove all personal information and disable all security passwords from your device.
- Disable the Find My iPhone / iPad / iPod / Mac feature.
- Remove all accessories and sim cards from your device.
- If a representative will bring in a device for you, provide an authorization letter, and valid ID of the owner and representative.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.