Software Troubleshooting Online Support 1 hour
Software Troubleshooting Online Support 1 hour
The Client confirms that he/she has read, understood and accepted the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Power Mac Center’s (“PMC”) Software-Troubleshooting Online Support (“Support Services”) is composed of three (3) levels: a. Phone Consultation b. Online Support and c. Meet Up (for selected cases only).
2. Phone Consultation shall be free of charge. If the problem cannot be addressed by quick fix and/or initial software assessment, client shall be referred by the assigned Apple Certified Trainer/Apple Certified Support Professional (“Support Staff”) to Online Support, and/or Meet Up (for selected cases only).
3. Online Support wherein software-troubleshooting demos via conferencing tools and remote access are conducted constitute billed service.
The assigned Support Staff’s ability to access the Client’s device remotely is subject to the use and availability of appropriate network connections. PMC is not responsible if such service is affected by circumstances outside of its reasonable control. Client agrees to remain with his/her device at all times while the assigned support Staff provide the Services. If Client intends to leave the device during this time, it shall be his/her responsibility to inform the assigned support Staff to terminate the Services accordingly.
For this support level, Client grants PMC the right (i) to remotely access and take control of his/her device in order to diagnose problems with the Software and (ii) to make parameter changes to the Software in the event that the assigned Support Staff identifies problems with the Equipment and/or the Software.
4. Meet-up Support Service can either be at the Store or Onsite (residence/ office address). Onsite Support Service shall be offered by PMC on a case-to-case basis. PMC reserves the sole right to recommend, approve, or decline requests for Onsite Support Service.
During Onsite Service support, Client agrees to provide Power Mac Center and its Support Staff with entry and access to the address provided for by the Client until the time that the Services are completed. Client agrees to remain with his/her device at all times while the assigned Support Staff provide the Services. If Client intends to leave the device during this time, it shall be his/her responsibility to inform the assigned Support Staff to terminate the Services accordingly.
PMC reserves the right to refuse the release of any Device prior to full and final settlement of any and all applicable service fees. Client’s failure or refusal to pay any and all the applicable service fees shall be considered as failure or refusal to claim the Device.
5. Content, files and data may be lost while the Device is undergoing the Support Services. As such, it is the Client’s sole responsibility in all three (3) levels of support to:
a. secure/back-up any and all content, files and data in the computer/ device memory or hard disk;
b. fully and completely remove or delete all remaining content, files and data stored in the memory of the Product upon submission for repair;
c. installed at all times during the provision of the Support Services the necessary virus protection software on the device to avoid any loss/ corruption of data, computer files and hard drive as a result of spyware or any viruses that may result in the deletion/corruption of data.
6. PMC, its affiliates and employees, to the extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations, shall not, in any way or circumstance, be held liable, either expressly or impliedly, for any damages or loss of any kind whatsoever resulting from loss of, damage to, corruption of, or unauthorized copying and use of content or data while providing any or all the three (3) levels of support to the Client.
7. PMC and its affiliates shall not be held responsible for any unintentional dissemination or disclosure of any information, document, file or material derived from the Device’s content, files and data upon its consultation for repair when providing any or all the three (3) levels of support to the Client.
8. PMC and its affiliates will not be held liable for any hardware malfunctions that may arise after reformatting has been done when providing any or all the three (3) levels of support to the Client.
9. PMC’s liability shall be limited to the total value of Support Services performed as stated in the Client’s Sales Invoice.
10. Although PMC cannot absolutely guarantee that the provision of any and all the three (3) levels of Support will resolve the device’s issue, it shall ensure that the Support Staff such will make reasonable efforts to perform support services in a professional manner. To the extent permitted by law, the express warranty and remedies set forth herein are exclusive, and in lieu of all other warranties, remedies, and conditions, whether oral or written, statutory, express or implied. As permitted by applicable law, Power Mac Center specifically disclaims any and all statutory or implied warranties, related to or arising in anyway out of these terms and conditions under any theory of liability whether or not PMC has been advised of the possibility of such damage.